GAME TIMES FOR 1ST WEEK
SUNDAY 10-24 U-8 COED
1:45 BLOOMSBURG CRUSH VS MNS STRIKERS
2:30 LINE MTN VS SEAL PUPS
3:15 LA MASIA VS SHARKS
4:00 NORRY CHEETAHS VS COBRAS
4:50 WILD THINGS VS TD ENERGY
SUNDAY 10-26 U-6
3:15 LITTLE BRAVES VS DRAGONS
4:00 MIDD-WEST VS DRAGONS 2
MONDAY 10-25 U-10F
5:30 HUGHESVILLE VS LA MASIA
STRIKERS VS ANGRY GOATS
6:15 AFTERSHOCK VS BERWICK RAPTORS
NU STRIKERS VS BLACK DIAMOND SOUL
7:00 PINK LIGHTNING VS LEWISBURG WOLVES
MONDAY 10-25 WOMEN OPEN
7:00 BOSS LADIES VS REDS
7:45 BLACK VS GREENISH
TUESDAY 10-26 U-12F
5:30 LIGHTNING VS NU STRIKERS WHITE
6:15 TEAL WAVE VS ROCKETS
7:00 BDSC STORM VS SVSC LADY GUNNERS
ROTO ROOTERS VS PHOENIX
7:50 GREEN BOOM VS NU STRIKERS BLUE
THURSDAY 10-28 U-10M
5:30 CSSC MENACE VS FORCE
CSSC FURY VS NU 12 CANNONS
6:15 UNITED VS NU 13 GUNNERS
MUSTANGS VS HURRICANES
7:00 BLOOMSBURG UNITED VS NU CANNONS
MARIO SHARKS VS TIMBERWOLVES
FRIDAY 10-29 U-12M
5:15 THUNDERBOLTS VS 10 CANNONS
6:00 CSSC COBRA KAI VS BTSC VIKINGS WHITE
6:45 TSC VIPERS VS BTSC VIKINGS BLACK
7:30 HUGHESVILLE SPARTANS VS BENTON
8:20 NUU WARRIORS VS RAGE
FRIDAY 10-29 U-14M
5:15 LAND SHARKS VS CMFC
6:00 IMPACT VS HURRICANES
6:45 AJAX VS NC WARRIORS BLUE
7:30 ARSENAL VS LEWISBURG DRAGONS
8:20 BENTON VS BARCELONERS
9:05 WARRIORS WHITE VS BLUE QUAKE
SATURDAY 10-30 U-14F
12:00 RED RAIDERS VS MILTON
12:45 ARROWS VS OUTCAST
1:30 TEAL WAVE 08 VS STORM
2:15 DANVILLE PURPLE VS BLUE QUAKE
3:05 SOUTHERN VS LADY MUSTANGS
3:50 DANVILLE ORANGE VS TEAL WAVE 09
Coronavirus (COVID-19) #TPLM
MASKS ARE SUGGESTED BUT NOT MANDATED
This set of guidelines has been put into place by Sports Zone LLC as we continue to follow the recommendations from our local, state, and federal health organizations. We nor anyone can guarantee prevention of illness or injury during athletic participation. As we learn more about COVID-19, these recommendations are subject to change.
· No person or persons will be permitted on the field except for the two teams that are scheduled to play, this includes between games and at halftime.
· Absolutely no spitting on the turf. Any person purposefully spitting or blowing nasal secretions will be removed from the facility immediately (red card), and will not be permitted to play the next game.
· Each team is responsible for cleaning up all trash from the players bench after their game is completed.
· Each players bench has sanitizing spray and paper towels available for teams.
· No food permitted on field or players benches.
· No non-participants permitted on players benches.
· We will provide sanitizing spray and paper towels at each players bench for teams to use prior to their game. Please discard used towels in trash can.
· Practice 6’ distancing
· Gloves have not shown to decrease transmission. Recommendation is for frequent hand washing and using hand sanitizers that are placed throughout the building.
· Anyone who is ill or not feeling well, please stay home.
· We discourage teams from congregating before, at halftime, and after games.
REFEREES NEEDED FOR ALL AGE GROUPS
WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR REFEREES FOR LEAGUE GAMES STARTING SUNDAY 10-24, WE HAVE GAMES EVERY NIGHT AND WOULD ASSIGN YOU TO AN AGE GROUP THAT YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE DOING. WE HAVE AGE GROUPS FROM U-6 TO 0VER 30. IF INTERESTED PLEASE CONTACT US.
Age Group Chart for 2021-2022
Age groups are now determined by the US Soccer Federation:
The date of birth must be as follows to be age eligible
|Jan 1, 2014 or Later||U-8||Jan 1, 2008 or Later||U-14|
|Jan 1, 2012 or Later||U-10||Jan 1, 2006 or Later||U-16|
|Jan 1, 2010 or Later||U-12||Jan 1, 2003 or Later||U-19|
BEST EXPLANATION: IF A PLAYER IS 12 PRIOR TO JANUARY 1 2022, THEY ARE INELIGIBLE FOR U-12 AND MUST PLAY U-14. EVERY AGE GROUP FOLLOWS THE SAME CRITERIA.
Reminders to Players, Parents and Coaches
If we have two divisions within the leagues (East/West or A/B) you may roster (play in) only 1 team in that league.