COACHES, PLAYERS AND PARENTS,
DUE TO THE RISING CASES AND ALL THE HOLIDAY TRAVEL WE ARE SHUTTING DOWN FOR 2 WEEKS AND REOPEN ON DECEMBER 10. STAY SAFE AND BE SURE TO CHECK BACK FOR UPDATES. FOLLOW YOUR CURRENT SCHEDULE AND ALL GAMES MISSED WILL BE ADDED AT THE END OF THE REGULAR SCHEDULE.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
This set of guidelines has been put into place by Sports Zone LLC as we continue to follow the recommendations from our local, state, and federal health organizations. While we all work to prevent the spread of COVID-19, the safety, comfort, and well-being of our participants, family members, and employees remain our top priority. Understand, we nor anyone can guarantee prevention of illness or injury during athletic participation. As we learn more about COVID-19, these recommendations are subject to change.
- Every player must complete the new waiver form.
- No person or persons will be permitted on the field except for the two teams that are scheduled to play this includes between games and at halftime.
- Absolutely no spitting on the turf. Any person purposefully spitting or blowing nasal secretions will be removed from the facility immediately (red card).
- Each team is responsible for cleaning up all trash from the players bench after their game is completed.
- No food permitted on field or players benches.
- No non-participants permitted on players benches.
- We will provide sanitizing spray and paper towels at each players bench for teams to use prior to their game. Please discard used towels in trash can.
- We ask that all participants bring only one or two spectators, and recommend they wear a mask at all times .
- Practice 6’ distancing
- We understand it is difficult to wear a mask when playing, however, we recommend that masks be worn when not actively participating.
- Gloves have not shown to decrease transmission. Recommendation is for frequent hand washing and using hand sanitizers that are placed throughout the building.
- Anyone who is ill or not feeling well, please stay home.
- We discourage teams from congregating before, at halftime, and after games.
- Each players bench has sanitizing spray and paper towels available for teams.
- We have added additional time between games for teams to disperse
- We do not provide pinnies, so each team is required to have 2 colors available . Visiting team is responsible for color change.
2020 START DATES
Age Group Chart for 2020-2021
Age groups are now determined by the US Soccer Federation:
The date of birth must be as follows to be age eligible
|Jan 1, 2013 or Later||U-8||Jan 1, 2007 or Later||U-14|
|Jan 1, 2011 or Later||U-10||Jan 1, 2005 or Later||U-16|
|Jan 1, 2009 or Later||U-12||Jan 1, 2002 or Later||U-19|
BEST EXPLANATION: IF A PLAYER IS 12 PRIOR TO JANUARY 1 2021, THEY ARE INELIGIBLE FOR U-12 AND MUST PLAY U-14. EVERY AGE GROUP FOLLOWS THE SAME CRITERIA.
Reminders to Players, Parents and Coaches
If we have two divisions within the leagues (East/West or A/B) you may roster (play in) only 1 team in that league.