REMINDER TO COACHES
DUE TO COVID WE NO LONGER PROVIDE PINNIES. EACH TEAM IS RESPONSIBLE FOR 2 COLOR SHIRTS OR A SET OF PINNIES.
OVER 30 PLAYOFFS SUN. 12-05-2021
6:30 RELEGATED VS GUNZEYS
6:50 RELEGATED VS MANCHESTHAIR
7:15 GUNZEYS VS MANCHESTHAIR
7:40 WILD TURKEYS VS OLD MEN
6:30 DANVILLE VS DYNAMITE
7:15 SHERMAN BEEF VS BENIDORM
7:35 LIGHTNING VS THREE BEARDS
8:35 SHAKE & BAKE VS THUNDER
Coronavirus (COVID-19) #TPLM
MASKS ARE SUGGESTED BUT NOT MANDATED
This set of guidelines has been put into place by Sports Zone LLC as we continue to follow the recommendations from our local, state, and federal health organizations. We nor anyone can guarantee prevention of illness or injury during athletic participation. As we learn more about COVID-19, these recommendations are subject to change.
- No person or persons will be permitted on the field except for the two teams that are scheduled to play, this includes between games and at halftime.
- Absolutely no spitting on the turf. Any person purposefully spitting or blowing nasal secretions will be removed from the facility immediately (red card), and will not be permitted to play the next game.
- Each team is responsible for cleaning up all trash from the players bench after their game is completed.
- Each players bench has sanitizing spray and paper towels available for teams.
- No food permitted on field or players benches.
- No non-participants permitted on players benches.
- We will provide sanitizing spray and paper towels at each players bench for teams to use prior to their game. Please discard used towels in trash can.
- Practice 6’ distancing
- Gloves have not shown to decrease transmission. Recommendation is for frequent hand washing and using hand sanitizers that are placed throughout the building.
- Anyone who is ill or not feeling well, please stay home.
- We discourage teams from congregating before, at halftime, and after games.
Age Group Chart for 2021-2022
Age groups are now determined by the US Soccer Federation:
The date of birth must be as follows to be age eligible
|Jan 1, 2014 or Later||U-8||Jan 1, 2008 or Later||U-14|
|Jan 1, 2012 or Later||U-10||Jan 1, 2006 or Later||U-16|
|Jan 1, 2010 or Later||U-12||Jan 1, 2003 or Later||U-19|
BEST EXPLANATION: IF A PLAYER IS 12 PRIOR TO JANUARY 1 2022, THEY ARE INELIGIBLE FOR U-12 AND MUST PLAY U-14. EVERY AGE GROUP FOLLOWS THE SAME CRITERIA.
Reminders to Players, Parents and Coaches
If we have two divisions within the leagues (East/West or A/B) you may roster (play in) only 1 team in that league.
Christmas Tournaments 2021
U8-16, Men's and Women's Open and Coed Soccer
Jr and Sr Hockey