Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
This set of guidelines has been put into place by Sports Zone LLC as we continue to follow the recommendations from our local, state, and federal health organizations. While we all work to prevent the spread of COVID-19, the safety, comfort, and well-being of our participants, family members, and employees remain our top priority. Understand, we nor anyone can guarantee prevention of illness or injury during athletic participation. As we learn more about COVID-19, these recommendations are subject to change.
· Coaches, players, and spectators must wear a face covering while in the facility, except while hydrating or eating. Unless the individual has a medical condition or disability that makes wearing a face covering unreasonable.
- No person or persons will be permitted on the field except for the two teams that are scheduled to play this includes between games and at halftime.
- Absolutely no spitting on the turf. Any person purposefully spitting or blowing nasal secretions will be removed from the facility immediately (red card).
- Each team is responsible for cleaning up all trash from the players bench after their game is completed.
- No food permitted on field or players benches.
- No non-participants permitted on players benches.
- We will provide sanitizing spray and paper towels at each players bench for teams to use prior to their game. Please discard used towels in trash can.
- We require that all participants bring only one or two spectators.
- Practice 6’ distancing
- Gloves have not shown to decrease transmission. Recommendation is for frequent hand washing and using hand sanitizers that are placed throughout the building.
- Anyone who is ill or not feeling well, please stay home.
- We discourage teams from congregating before, at halftime, and after games.
- Each players bench has sanitizing spray and paper towels available for teams.
- We do not provide pinnies, so each team is required to have 2 colors available . Visiting team is responsible for color change.
U-19F EAST 02-28-2021
3:15 DANVILLE VS RED RAIDERS
4:00 LADY CANNONS VS LEWISBURG
4:45 HUGHESVILLE VS MUNCY7:05
5:30 WARRIOR RUN VS MONTOURSVILLE
5:55 04 STRIKERS BLUE VS NSSC WHITE
U-19F WEST 02-28-2021
3:45 04 STRIKERS WHITE VS SELINSGROVE
4:05 UNITED VS NSSC BLUE
5:20 BDSC VS SOUTHERN
6:05 MILTON VS MCA
7:05 BEAVER NATION VS TURF TURTLES
7:25 WHITE DEER AC VS WARRIOR RUN
8:40 MIFFLINBURG VS WILDCATS
7:00 F2 BERWICK BUILT VS BERWICK
7:20 F2 SHIK VS BERWICK
7:50 F2 SHIK VS BERWICK BUILT
7:45 F1 BENTON VS PIT VIPERS
Age Group Chart for 2020-2021
Age groups are now determined by the US Soccer Federation:
The date of birth must be as follows to be age eligible
|Jan 1, 2013 or Later||U-8||Jan 1, 2007 or Later||U-14|
|Jan 1, 2011 or Later||U-10||Jan 1, 2005 or Later||U-16|
|Jan 1, 2009 or Later||U-12||Jan 1, 2002 or Later||U-19|
BEST EXPLANATION: IF A PLAYER IS 12 PRIOR TO JANUARY 1 2021, THEY ARE INELIGIBLE FOR U-12 AND MUST PLAY U-14. EVERY AGE GROUP FOLLOWS THE SAME CRITERIA.
Reminders to Players, Parents and Coaches
If we have two divisions within the leagues (East/West or A/B) you may roster (play in) only 1 team in that league.