Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
This set of guidelines has been put into place by Sports Zone LLC as we continue to follow the recommendations from our local, state, and federal health organizations. While we all work to prevent the spread of COVID-19, the safety, comfort, and well-being of our participants, family members, and employees remain our top priority. Understand, we nor anyone can guarantee prevention of illness or injury during athletic participation. As we learn more about COVID-19, these recommendations are subject to change.
· Coaches, players, and spectators must wear a face covering while in the facility, except while hydrating or eating. Unless the individual has a medical condition or disability that makes wearing a face covering unreasonable.
- No person or persons will be permitted on the field except for the two teams that are scheduled to play this includes between games and at halftime.
- Absolutely no spitting on the turf. Any person purposefully spitting or blowing nasal secretions will be removed from the facility immediately (red card).
- Each team is responsible for cleaning up all trash from the players bench after their game is completed.
- No food permitted on field or players benches.
- No non-participants permitted on players benches.
- We will provide sanitizing spray and paper towels at each players bench for teams to use prior to their game. Please discard used towels in trash can.
- We require that all participants bring only one or two spectators.
- Practice 6’ distancing
- Gloves have not shown to decrease transmission. Recommendation is for frequent hand washing and using hand sanitizers that are placed throughout the building.
- Anyone who is ill or not feeling well, please stay home.
- We discourage teams from congregating before, at halftime, and after games.
- Each players bench has sanitizing spray and paper towels available for teams.
- We do not provide pinnies, so each team is required to have 2 colors available . Visiting team is responsible for color change.
U-12F PLAYOFFS 1-26-2021
5:30 10 STRIKERS VS SPARTANS
5:50 GREEN HURRICANES VS SPARTANS
6:30 GREEN HURRICANES VS 10 STRIKERS
5:30 NU 09 VS RED RAIDERS
5:50 STORM VS TEAL WAVE
7:00 PHOENIX VS SHARP SHOOTERS
U-6 PLAYOFFS 1-31-2021
12:00 TD ENERGY VS WOLFPACK
12:20 LA MASIA VS SEAL PUPS
U-8 PLAYOFFS 1-31-2021
12:00 ADAMS ARMY VS BOLT
12:20 13 UNITED VS SEAL IMPACT
1:30 BRADY SPARKS VS CHAOS
1:30 F2 HURRICANES VS AFTERSHOCK
WOMEN OPEN 2-1-2021
7:00 PINK VS REDS
7:20 BIG GREEN VS BLUE
Age Group Chart for 2020-2021
Age groups are now determined by the US Soccer Federation:
The date of birth must be as follows to be age eligible
|Jan 1, 2013 or Later||U-8||Jan 1, 2007 or Later||U-14|
|Jan 1, 2011 or Later||U-10||Jan 1, 2005 or Later||U-16|
|Jan 1, 2009 or Later||U-12||Jan 1, 2002 or Later||U-19|
BEST EXPLANATION: IF A PLAYER IS 12 PRIOR TO JANUARY 1 2021, THEY ARE INELIGIBLE FOR U-12 AND MUST PLAY U-14. EVERY AGE GROUP FOLLOWS THE SAME CRITERIA.
Reminders to Players, Parents and Coaches
If we have two divisions within the leagues (East/West or A/B) you may roster (play in) only 1 team in that league.